All papers must be 100% original and unpublished. Make sure manuscripts have not been published in parts (text/figures/tables) in any conference proceedings or journal in any form, any media or any language. We would like to point out, papers should be free from plagiarism and copyright infringement.
Manuscripts should be double sided, maximum 6 pages only, beyond that extra charges will be applicable.
Plagiarism Check (Similarity index): should be less than 1% (Suggested software Turnitin).
Abstracts are not accepted. Authors have to submit complete paper.
(1) Authors should submit manuscript as a single file in MS WORD or LaTeX format having (title/authors/affiliations/email/abstract/keywords/text/references/captions/figures/tables) all together. Please refer this link for more information www.aspbs.com/science.
(2) Author should include Dates of Submission and Date of Acceptance and Email address of *Corresponding Author on the first page of their manuscript.
(3) Authors should ensure the high quality of ENGLISH LANGUAGE of the manuscripts.
(4) Authors must follow ASL reference format and use either full journal title or correct abbreviated journal titles in the reference list. Do not use "et al" in references instead the names of all authors should be included in all references.
ASL REFERENCE EXAMPLE: J. M. Koziara, P. R. Lockman, D. D. Allen, and R. J. Mumper, Journal of Applied Physics 98, 2712 (2006)
J. M. Koziara, P. R. Lockman, D. D. Allen, and R. J. Mumper, J. Appl. Phys. 98, 2712 (2006)
(5) Author should submit a signed Copyright Transfer Agreement (download from www.aspbs.com/science).